Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Man I love this girl

My Sweet Girl is a passionate person.  Meaning that in addition to caring a whole lot about lots of things, she yells when she sees stuff that she doesn't like! 

As well she is a pretty passionate person about life. 

Tonight she told me that she hates it when I trust people.  And I agree that I tend to trust people more than I probably should.  But it's awfully hard to be a jaded dick for me.

I'm just not wired that way.

Of course I'll bet you that history is littered with the corpses of those who shared that delusion.  So I try and be as perceptive as possible.  It's not easy sometimes.  But it's necessary.

I hope you have someone in your life as wonderful as my Sweet Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

My little boy Ali is getting really old :(

W e thought we were going to lose him a couple of weeks ago.  He wouldn't eat and barely drank water and was having siezures every coupl...