8:30

Every day, I still look for Chloe's pills.  Her schedule was 8:30, morning and night.  Funny how the habit stills holds strong.

I cleaned out all her pills, medicine containers, etc and found all these little plastic spoons.

Had to laugh because she would only take her pills when I teased her with food a spoonful at a time.

I think it's way easier dealing with Chloe's loss than some previous dogs.  It still hurts pretty bad but it ended so well.  I was dreading having to make the decision to put her to sleep.  Her going peacefully in her sleep the morning of the day that I had her scheduled to meet the vet at our house?  It's like she wanted to spare me the pain.

She was a great dog.

Comments

  1. that's a great picture of her. I like to think that they wait, if they can, until they know we're going to be ok, sort of like people do. I think they know more than we can comprehend. She was lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

Popular Posts