Get Stewed

You.  Yes you.  Get on it.

 So.  I'm still alive.  I'm still breathing and I still have my cute and fuzzy muppet.  My choice to delete the old blog was mostly due to the fact that The extra special person not in my life (TM) was hell bent on using anything and everything found online to show what a supreme ass I am (not was please notice).

I enjoy this too much though.  So I deleted the old blog and started anew.  You weren't missing much anyway.  I would like to take a moment to apologize to everyone that I met on and offline for my abrupt disappearance lo these eight or so months ago (has it been that long?).  I do value friendships and have tried as diligently as possible to keep up with your blogs and occasionally send an email or two even though I've been largely mute online (excepting FaceBorkBorkBork).

Ya'll, have a great one.  Try and be happy.  Be nice to children, old people and animals.  Eat meat.  Visit a beach somewhere and sleep all day.  Live, love and laugh.

I'm back (for now anyway), wish me well will'ya?

Comments

  1. I'm only an ex blog reader because you disappeared and I couldn't find you. But, you're back and so am I! Hip Hip Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

Popular Posts