Friday, October 29, 2010

I've been meaning to put something up here for a while now. Decided tonight that I would just start typing. Work's kept me pretty busy lately. And what is left over from work is taken (gladly) by the Sweet Girl.

I've been thinking a lot about the state of things with the apparent political rejection of Democrats, the ascendancy of the GOP and the abject failure of the established media to cover anything but negative aspects of all things conservative. Par for the course if you ask me...

It's amazing that in spite of the overwhelming negative press, conservatives are prevailing. Wouldn't it be amazing if the playing field were leveled? But I digress. The real problems that society should be dealing with are...

ZOMBIES!

Specifically Zombie Kittehs.  Can't blame them for being so cute and wanting to eat delicious brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

My little boy Ali is getting really old :(

W e thought we were going to lose him a couple of weeks ago.  He wouldn't eat and barely drank water and was having siezures every coupl...