Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl

You.

That's the key.  Everyone is more interested in themselves than others.  This is a basic premise in sales, psychology, prostitution and (at the risk of redundancy) politics.

My Baby, the Princess, is having a birthday soon and while I'm busy planning to spoil her, love her and make her time special she goes and...

Gets me a gift.

A watch.  A Lucien Piccard.  Not because I need one, but because she wants to be freaking wonderful.

When I found her, I was not searching.
In her, I see the best that I can be.
In me, she knows that I am her rock.

God has a plan, you can fight it, or you can enjoy the ride.

Happy Birthday Princess Sexpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

My little boy Ali is getting really old :(

W e thought we were going to lose him a couple of weeks ago.  He wouldn't eat and barely drank water and was having siezures every coupl...