Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thoughts on Haiti

Unreal


First off, how horrible.  The people of Haiti deserve better than what they're getting.  I pray for Haiti and ask that God give the people strength.  They do NOT deserve this.

Now, is anyone asking why the Haitian government isn't more on top of this?  I saw the Haitian President on TV and he looked like he was in pretty good shape.  Other than losing his PALACE.  Haiti is one of the poorest nations on earth and the President lives in a Palace.  How about directing some of that "wealth envy" to corrupt government officials?

And I don't know about you, but watching Dub'ya tell me to "Jest send yer cash" makes me want to send blankets and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

My little boy Ali is getting really old :(

W e thought we were going to lose him a couple of weeks ago.  He wouldn't eat and barely drank water and was having siezures every coupl...