Wait, what?

I'm posting my daily weight loss and where did it go?  Holy crap. I should visit this thing more often...

Doing okay.  Weight is down.  Muscle mass is up.  I've been working like crazy lately on finishing up a big project.  It's a feel good project, Georgia Baptist Children's Home (and family ministry) and we will put in some banging technology that will serve to help the ministry quite a bit. 

I missed my Sister's wedding and my family thinks I suck.  But there's lots of stuff that they do not know about nor understand and I'm at peace with everything.

I'm still crazy in love with my girl.  There's troubles but life is, as always, good!


Blessings to all.  Hope you experience wonderful things in your lives.

Comments

  1. I miss your stories about dogs.

    Don't tell me...

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Greg. Lost Chloe late last year, lost Zoe last night. Hug Lacy extra special close for me tonight will'ya?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

Popular Posts